Friday, January 9, 2015

Apr 1st, 2015 - Heights Theater - Minneapolis

I'll be running "The Ten Commandments" on Wednesday, April 1st at the Heights Theater in Columbia Heights, MN. The doors open at 6:30 and the film starts at 7:00.

Back in 2009 I ran four classic films starting with Ben-Hur. I wanted to run The Ten Commandments back then but the format we needed wasn't available until now.

I recently saw Exodus and it wasn't as horrible as I had heard, but really its like trying to re-create a Charlie Brown Christmas show, you just can't match it. That is the way Cecil B Demils "The Ten Commandments" is, you just can't match its epic scale production. 

I will make more announcments in regards to this event. You can purchase tickets on the right hand side of this page.

Click here to join the event through Facebook

0 comments: