Monday, January 12, 2015

Sent "Crew 6" Pilot to William Shatner

Some of you know the interesting Christmas break we had. Jordan ended up in the hospital for a week from flu leading to dehydration. We are happy to have him home now and everything seems to be fine!

During the break Jordan and I talked about sending our "Crew 6" pilot to William Shatner. It was always our intent to do this, and I guess you could say we're feeling a bit more bold. I sent Mr. Shatner a copy of the pilot and our hope is that he just lets us know what he thinks.

Jordan and I continue to talk about new episodes. We have the premise figured out and we really enjoy batting around ideas. I'm honored that Jordan even enjoys it because he devours books and has a lot more clout than I do in this arena.

If anyone wants to have a look I'm glad to send you a copy but with a non disclosure agreement. Just shoot an email to me - dean@dreamersempire.com

0 comments: